The Blackmagic Design DeckLink Duo is a video-editing capture card consisting of 2 independent SDI inputs and outputs
livraison 2 a 5 Jours
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 55 loyalty points. Your cart will total 55 points that can be converted into a voucher of 11,00 €.
The Blackmagic Design DeckLink Duo is a video-editing capture card consisting of 2 independent SDI inputs and outputs, both supporting SD and HD video formats that can be inter-switched; each SDI input or output could be a different video standard as well as a different content stream.
The DeckLink Duo can capture and playback at the same time making it perfect for developers who need 2 completely independent capture and playback streams in and out of a computer. It includes a common tri-sync / black burst reference, and appears as 2 independent SDI cards to the computer, but only uses a single PCI Express slot. It supports Mac, Windows, and Linux OS.
- Video-editing Capture Card
- Independent SDI Inputs & Outputs
- 2 SDI Inputs, Supports SD & HD 10 bit
- 2 SDI Outputs, Supports SD & HD 10 bit
- Independent Capture & Playback Streams
- Common Tri-Sync/Black Burst Reference
- Uses a Single PCI Express Slot
- Supports Mac, Windows, & Linux
No customer comments for the moment.